[na-user] Video Error 5

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Video Error 5
From: Bob Patten <n4bp@bc.seflin.org> (Bob Patten)
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 01:28:29 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 25 May 1998, David A. Pruett wrote:

> To All Users with the Video Error 5 Problem:
>
> Although we had not seen this error here at DATOM, it reared its ugly head
> in the final stages of testing for version 10.28.  This was puzzling since
> nothing changed in this area of code.  Indeed, the video handler is a third
> party product.
Glad to hear it's fixed.  I worked the TX QSO Party this weekend and got
the Video Error 5 on loading the program.  If I did a CTRL-M for a mult
list, the screen was wiped out on return, had to reload the program...

           73,
                                   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                         E-Mail: n4bp@bc.seflin.org
              Web Page: http://wg104a.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/~n4bp
                     Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715