[na-user] Editing CW Messages

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Editing CW Messages
From: N4CW <N4CW@aol.com> (N4CW)
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 22:30:00 EDT
I did read the UPDATE28.DOC file which stated that the editing of CW messages
function was separated from the Keyer Control Panel and put into the Edit
Messages to Send window, and that you can still use (shift+Fkey) to change
individual messages.
I'm sorry, but I just can't find how to bring up this Edit Messages to Send
window. Also, shift+Fkey doesn't do anything for me...at all!
Even though Keyer is selected (+) in the Equipment Control Panel, when I get
to the logging window, it says "Keyer: NONE".
Something has been changed regarding setting the CW speed with Alt-F9 or Alt-
F10.
I'm unable to check the SOUND/NOSOUND function because my system's' speakers
are disabled.
I can always revert to 10.27 for the WPX CW contest this coming weekend, but I
hope there's a simple solution to the problems enumerated above.
73, Bert N4CW