[na-user] *.ALI files

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] *.ALI files
From: Bob Patten <n4bp@bc.seflin.org> (Bob Patten)
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 01:38:18 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 25 May 1998, Bob Wanderer wrote:

> In Ver 10.28, which I just installed, there are (I think) two files with an
> ALI
> extension. Do they go into the Template directory?

Didn't see an answer to your question yet, sooo...

The .ALI files go in the \NA\MLT directory.  They are used in state QSO
parties - for in state participants where the rules don't provide
multipliers for counties.  For example, in the FL QSO Party - if I'm
operating from FL and QSO another FL station in BRO county, when I enter
BRO for the QTH, the .ALI file translates this to FL which is one of the
legitimate state mults for me.  Hope this is clear and answers your question.

           73,
                                   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                         E-Mail: n4bp@bc.seflin.org
              Web Page: http://wg104a.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/~n4bp
                     Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715