[na-user] 10.29 Crash with IARU

To: <>
Subject: [na-user] 10.29 Crash with IARU
From: David A. Pruett" < (David A. Pruett)
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 23:25:27 -0400
Several users have reported the IARU crash with 10.29.  I'm glad to report
that the problem has been fixed and tested already.  The root cause was a
bug in the F9 (check call) window routine resulting from the recent
re-engineering for band and mode scoring.  A truly wierd bug - if you set
the IARU log for phone only or mixed it worked fine.

I've done some new features for the RITTY guys also plus a bug fix for
IC-736 users.

10.30 will be up on the reflector by Tuesday so guys can verify their
setups for IARU.