17 JULY 1998
NEW NA RELEASE 10.31 NOW AVAILABLE
A new version of the NA contest logging program is now available from the
Radio Bookstore or the DATOM Engineering web site. This version has the
Bug fixes -
* Last digit of QSO number was cut off in PRACTICE.LOG file (tnx K3CT).
* Fixed bug preventing proper operation with IC706/IC706MKII/IC738
* Multiband "mult needed" prompt message had needed bands mislabeled.
* Fixed problems with score window when operating RTTY-only contests.
* Addition of RITTY/BITTY hot keys in 10.30 inadvertantly forced reversed
receive tones. Problem has been fixed, but the Alt-0 key (reverse
received tones) has been removed until the cause of the problem can be
found (tnx N4GU and K9TM).
New features -
* Contest rules template file for RTTY NAQP provided.
* Operation of RITTY receive autotune hot-key (Alt-7) revised. Key now
inhibits/uninhibits rx autotune with each keypress. The text command
RITTY now pops a window to set the rx autotune speed.
* The rx autotune inhibit (Alt-7) is cleared (restoring the rx autotune
state) when pressing F1 to call CQ or F3/= to call QRZ.
* Added hot keys to control RITTY/BITTY features: transmit autotune,
receive autotune, filter freeze, narrow/wide demodulator and received
Reminder: Users of K6STI's RITTY and BITTY soft-modem programs should use
RITTY 2.34 or BITTY 1.04 or later to be compatible with NA.
Current versions of NA and accessory programs:
Dave Pruett, K8CC
Tom Pruett, WB8VMN
Administrative requests: na-user-REQUEST@contesting.com