[na-user] renaming NA.EXE file problem

To: <>
Subject: [na-user] renaming NA.EXE file problem
From: Bob Patten <> (Bob Patten)
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 12:57:27 -0400 (EDT)
On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Dan Kovatch wrote:
> I put NA version 10.17 into a directory with all the files and
> registered it. After registering I renamed NA.EXE to NA1017.EXE.  It
> does not work-I get the error msg-error 63 occured in module na1017. I
> am a DOS dummy but I do know that is not good. I tried the same thing in
> a dummy directory -NATEST- with version 10.31 and still same result.
I believe the idea is to have different versions like NA1017.EXE,
NA1037.EXE, etc. on your hard drive.  To run any particular version, copy
the version-named .EXE to NA.EXE and then run NA.EXE.  Parts of the code
in NA expect the running software to be "NA.EXE".

                                   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

              Web Page:
                     Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715