[na-user] Error 09 Writing Log of CQP

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Error 09 Writing Log of CQP
From: N4CW@aol.com (N4CW@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 23:37:58 EDT
I ran into the same problem. I worked around it by restoring version 10.26 and
writing my log and summary etc from that. I believe this is more fallout from
the RTTY mods made earlier this year. Other'n that, my only hangup was
translating three-letter county abbreviations to four-letter ones---like
prefixes for a particular country, I would like an idiot-proof way of logging
California counties. I seem to recall a listing of abbreviations put out by
the sponsors of CQP, but can't find my listing.
73, Bert N4CW