[na-user] Working stations in multiple locations

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Working stations in multiple locations
From: k5iid@wvadventures.net (k5iid@wvadventures.net)
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 08:36:07 -0400
Dave,
 Actually a couple of fellas did come up with the correct answer,
but posted it directly to me. After it was mentioned, I remembered that
it was there in the options panel. Anyway, am using it and it works fine.
 However...another question. What do we do in the case of a station being
on a county line (two or more counties at the same time) have just putting
a note on the contact and and fixing it later. Any suggestions here?
 Thanks,
 Tom K5IID