[na-user] Testing

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Testing
From: TIM JONES <tlj@indy.net> (TIM JONES)
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 17:22:42 -0500
I have been testing ver 10.33 and found in CQ WW using Alt-Z brings up
the zone map I see 160 meters listed twice and no listing for 10 meters.
Using packet interface and with the band map Ctrl-F6, 15 meter packet
spots show up on 10 meters, 20 meter packet spots show up on 40 meters,
and 80 meter packet spots show up on
160 meters. I can't check 2 radio setup because I only have a single
radio for contesting. I have not seen any
problems for Sweepstakes. I have checked these problems against ver
10.26 and it works great. I already
sent this info to Dave. If someone else doesn't see these problems let
me know and I'll download ver 10.33 again. Setup info NA with ICOM
IC-738 and a Kantronics KP3 Plus Packet Interface.
 I still think NA is the best contesting software and I have tried them
all.

K9NI
Jonesy