[na-user] Re: Template Editor Error

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Re: Template Editor Error
From: Bob Patten <n4bp@bc.seflin.org> (Bob Patten)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 12:37:36 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Ken Newman wrote:

>  I tried mine also, Bob..........
> Same result, devide by zero error.
> Put TE ver 1.06 back in use.

Funny thing is that each version that has given me this error (there have
been several) has also worked under certain computer configurations.  The
most reliable method (for me) has been to reboot the computer while using
"F5" to bypass my autoexec.bat and config.sys files.  In other words,
having no drivers or TSR's installed seems to help.  But last night, even
this would not work on my notebook at work running DOS 6.22.  I wanted to
update the ARCI template file there as I had done on the desktop at home...

           73,
                                   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                         E-Mail: n4bp@bc.seflin.org
              Web Page: http://wg104a.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/~n4bp
                     Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715