[na-user] Monitor Noise

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Monitor Noise
From: Jon, W4ZW" <w4zw@home.com (Jon, W4ZW)
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 23:43:47 -0500
David,

I use LCD monitors here and they work very well in DOS text mode.  They work
best in DOS under windows where you can change fonts etc.  The LCD's are
very crisp and sparkle with color.  I highly recommend the NEC LCD's with
the "X-traView" technology.  They have an very wide viewing angle unlike
most of the LCD's on the market today.  Without the "wideView" angle, the
other LCD's are much like laptops which require just the right angle for
maximum performance.

BTW, I have no affliation with NEC.

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW
Casey Key Island, Florida

"A little bit of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"