[na-user] Write Log after 160 Test ???

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Write Log after 160 Test ???
From: k7qq@juno.com (Rex J Maner) (Rex J Maner)
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 20:02:36 +0000
Anyone else Have this problem ????????

I played around in the ARRL 160 and when I tried to do the Write Log at
the end of contest I got the Error msg.

Error 54 occured in Module NA1034
at address 11F9:4901

I checked and find the following files
.BRK
.DUP
.LST
.MUL
.QDF
.SUM

There is no ASCII   K7QQ.LOG   file

I did a  restart of the computer 3 times and also RAN scandisk, also went
in and restarted  the program going thru all the steps,  I did a SO
assisted , I had masterdata  ON   Autodupe  ON  I turned the pkt off and
also Masterdat Off  Autodupe OFF, and  tried again.

anything ELSE I should try before sending the WHOLE  thing to you or
DID YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM  when  doing  Write LOG.

I can go back into the contest and continue operating with no apparent
problem.

Rex     K7QQ        aka  Quack