[na-user] Need stuff for FLASH

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Need stuff for FLASH
From: David A. Pruett" <k8cc@ix.netcom.com (David A. Pruett)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 15:03:29 -0500
Well, the Christmas rush is over and now its time to get to all of the
tasks I've been putting off.  I've started working on the FLASH and I have
about 1-3/4 pages to fill.  Contributions, particularly in the form of
articles would be appropriate at this time, but they need to be submitted
NOW.

Jeff, I still need your column too.

This is the time of the year when its great to be an auto worker.  We're
off until the Monday after New Years, so this is the time for major
rennovations/upgrades at K8CC.  Other than some more work on the 160
Spitfire, thank goodness there's little to do outside.

I hate the cold wx already.

73,

Dave