[na-user] Problems With ARRL Roundup

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Problems With ARRL Roundup
From: N4CW@aol.com (N4CW@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 20:12:11 EST
I dabbled in this past weekend's ARRL RTTY Roundup and experienced the
following problem:
whenever I would work a DX station, I would enter the call, hit the space bar,
and immediately the "RCVD" field would fill with the "MULT" info/prefix. To
enter the serial number, I would have to Backspace over the info/prefix then
enter the number. Hitting Enter after that would automatically enter the
info/prefix in the "MULT" field and I'd be ready to enter the next
call.....for some odd reason, hitting the space bar after entering the
exchange number wouldn't respond by skipping to the "MULT" field....
Is this procedural, or is something broke?
73, Bert N4CW