[na-user] PTT problems

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] PTT problems
From: Milt Jensen <miltj@dvec.org> (Milt Jensen)
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 1999 09:47:36 -0700
And I presume that both these modes are different from using the normal
CW mode with VOX for keying.

I used the MP in the CW/VOX mode keyed by CT while in XZ.  I used the
same mode but keyed with NA for the CQ 160 this past weekend.  No
problems with either program as far as I know.

But I sure am willing to learn some more about the "2000 functions".  I
can handle the 2000 knobs, but the multitude of functions is almost over
whelming for someone used to a plain vanilla radio for all these years.

73 for now de Milt, N5IA