[na-user] Error in the MN QSO Party

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Error in the MN QSO Party
From: Bob Patten <n4bp@bc.seflin.org> (Bob Patten)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 12:45:13 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 11 Feb 1999, Garie Halstead wrote:

> It appeared the process stopped half-way through the Summary Sheet.
>
> Did anyone else experience this?  My email to DATOM (sent over the
> weekend) remains unanswered.

Likely the same problem writing the breakdown as with other templates.
Before you write the files, try entering "BREAKDOWN" in the call field
and then deselect all but QSO rate.  See if it will then write all files
and exit gracefully...
You may not have gotten an answer from Dave due to being already gone on
a DXpedition for the ARRL DXCW contest.  He is very good at answering
requests for help normally...

           73,
                                   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                         E-Mail: n4bp@bc.seflin.org
              Web Page: http://wg104a.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/~n4bp
                     Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715