[na-user] Sprint Logic Problem

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Sprint Logic Problem
From: Jim Pratt <n6ig@netcom.com> (Jim Pratt)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 08:57:43 -0800 (PST)
You have something configured wrong, although you couldn't tell by
reading the manual!  You need to delete your call from the F2 message
memory, just have # GREG IN.  The program automatically inserts your call
from the summary info you give it for the contest, and then sends it
twice if you enable Sprint logic.  I can't find that documented in the
manual or in the help menus...

73 and C U on three bands tonight.

Jim  N6IG