[na-user] CVB Question

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] CVB Question
From: saulius@vifom.lt (saulius) (saulius)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 10:47:19 +0100
Hello,

Sorry for writing this to the reflector, but there is note at DATOM WEB
site that DATOM do not accept questions about manuals, so decided to ask
these questions here, since not so much time left before WPX and I would
like to have things ready...

I have purchased CVB few moths ago, but looks like manuals are lost
somewhere in the snail mail (code was received by e-mail).

Although program works just fine I find out main functions such as
playback and recording, but never succeed in getting in to control
window, even the key code was given correctly. What I'm doing wrong ?
What is out there in that control window ?

Also I would like to know is there any way to change operator voice
files without restarting CVB with different L option (may be by changing
options in control window ?).

Please also tell me which pins do PTT on LPT ( Pin 2 or 3 ?) and COM
ports.

Thanks in advance, please e-mail direct to saulius@vifom.lt

73de Saulius "SAM",  LY4AA