[na-user] Tabbing & space-bar'ing

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Tabbing & space-bar'ing
From: Bill Fisher - W4AN <w4an@contesting.com> (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 07:50:17 -0500 (EST)

I talked two guys in to using NA recently and they both complained LOUDLY
about how you end up in the RST field the second time you space bar
through the fields.  They both though using tab was a FB solution for
getting to the RST field if needed.  I think I might have been the one to
suggest the current solution, but now I think it might be better to just
use tab.  The reason is because I dont find myself needing to go to the
RST field all that often.

Anyone have a strong opinion one way or the other?

73

Bill, W4AN