[na-user] IARU member society five letter (long) acronyms

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] IARU member society five letter (long) acronyms
From: James Headrick <headrick@radar.nrl.navy.mil> (James Headrick)
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 18:28:41 +0100

Noticed this while participating in IARU World Championship this weekend.
When I attempted to log member society station five letter exchanges such
as MRASZ and VERON my NA 10.37 version would accept only four letters.  Is
there an easy way to correct this while in the contest, or are there
accepted four letter acronyms?  73  Jim w3cp