[na-user] Zones vs HQ (was Five-Letter Mults in IARU)

To: <>
Subject: [na-user] Zones vs HQ (was Five-Letter Mults in IARU)
From: Dick Green" < (Dick Green)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 15:04:06 -0400
> seems like every year this question comes up.

Hopefully, that's because you have more new users every year! A note in the
manual about this might help reduce the repeated questions.

Speaking of IARU mults, would it be possible to add a breakdown of zone and
HQ mults by band for this contest? If not on the screen, how about in the
summary? I saw some summaries posted by other contesters using different
software that showed this info and wanted to compare my performance against
theirs. I was able to manually add the HQ QSOs from the multiplier breakdown
report to get the overall picture (that works because, unlike zones, you
can't work a given HQ station more than once per band). It would be nice to
have it added up by NA and to see it by band.

73, Dick WC1M