[na-user] Re: NA Question

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Re: NA Question
From: Hank Kohl K8DD <k8dd@arrl.net> (Hank Kohl K8DD)
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 10:21:16 -0400
>From the UPDATE28.DOC (dated 22 June 99) that comes with each release
of NA:

This file contains updated information for the NA Logging Program through
version 10.38.  This information is organized by page and section as an
addendum to the written documentation that was current as of May 1998.

Page 20 - Editing Keys and Entering QSO Data
-----
Beginning with version 10.33, most of the NA program keys can be
redefined,
or "re-mapped" to other program functions.  The following keys CANNOT be
re-mapped:

BACKSPACE, TAB, ESCAPE, SPACEBAR and RETURN
(Control and Alt combinations with these keys also CANNOT be remapped)

UP, DOWN, RIGHT, LEFT, HOME, END, PGUP, PGDN

All alphanumeric keys (0-9, A-Z)
(Control and Alt combinations with these keys MAY be remapped)

To re-map a key, type the command KEYMAP in the callsign field of the
logging
screen.  Press the key you wish to CHANGE the function of, then the key
of
the function you wish to CHANGE IT TO.  For example, to change the F3
(QRZ)
key to a second CQ key, press F3 then F1.  Note that the second keypress
always refers to the key of the original NA function, even if the key
itself
has been re-mapped.

The key definitions are stored in the file NA.KEY which must be in the
same
directory as NA.EXE.  Deleting NA.KEY is a quick way to restore all the
key
definitions to their original values (i.e., remove all key re-mapping).

Beginning with version 10.37, Ctrl-Home will move the cursor to the first
QSO in the log file, while Ctrl-End will move the cursor to the last QSO.