[na-user] Are my logs trapped?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Are my logs trapped?
From: BlairBates@aol.com (BlairBates@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 12:33:17 EDT
I recently used NA under Win95 for the first time; the old reliable '386
machine has gone to the computer graveyard.  This problem will mark me a a
Windows "newbie", but I need to get some hard copy logs printed.

    When I attempt to print from NA (v. 10.40) I get the error message
"Printer not ready".  This is regardless of which printer option I have
chosen under CONFIG.exe.    It seems that the pseudo DOS of Win95 lacks the
"PRINT" command in its language as I get a "Bad command or file name" error
message when I attempt to Print "mylog.sum" or "mylog.QDF" from NA>.

Any suggestions?

73, K3YD