[na-user] CQWW SCORING PROBLEM

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] CQWW SCORING PROBLEM
From: dap14@daimlerchrysler.com (dap14@daimlerchrysler.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:44:20 -0500

Larry,

My first guess would be that you've not entered your CQWW zone on the
Information Sheet.  Your zone is required to properly score QSO points (your
country=0, different country but same continent=2, different continent=3).  Zero
QSO points results in zero score regardless of multiplier.

There is always the possibility that the multiplier file, contest rules template
file, or even the NA.EXE file itself has been damaged, but this does not happen
often.

You did not mention what version you're using, however there have not been any
CQWW scoring problems in the past few years that I recall.

Dave Pruett, K8CC
DATOM Engineering