[na-user] ver 10.43

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] ver 10.43
From: Jamie Tolbert" <jtolbert@gremlan.org (Jamie Tolbert)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 20:39:08 -0800
I used ver 10.43 after I decided at the last minute to try sweepstakes. A
few things I noticed:

pg up and pg down dont work like the old version to go to a full screen for
packet.

you cant type a : in the talk field ( no big deal; I just thought it was
curious)

I had the master database installed and thought I had configured but when I
do a F8 it seemed to only check the log; is there a different way to do a
"super check partial"?

Likes/Dislikes

Program worked great the few qso's I had; ran under win95 and didnt seem to
miss a beat

Great support for the W9XT card

miss the ability to change/resize windows like in ct

73, Jamie WW3S