[na-user] Bifocals

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Bifocals
From: JBaumgarte@aol.com (JBaumgarte@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 23:26:29 EST
In a message dated 11/23/1999 3:22:32 PM Central Standard Time,
aa4nn@juno.com writes:

<<
 You guys, you guys.  It's not the computer screen, it's not the software.
  Do yourself a favor and get your optician to get you the graduated
 bifocal lenses.  No lines, no hassle.

Joe,

I don't want to be derogatory either, but--you don't know what you're
missing!!  You won't believe how much better it is not to have to be waving
your head around looking for the right magnification.  I've worn graduated
lenses for years myself, but the comfort of having just the right
magnification for the keyboard/radio/screen which are all about the same
distance away in my shack is fantastic--and having this in the whole lens is
terrific.

Lets do each other a favor and say maybe it's different for different
prescriptions and end this.

John, N0IJ