[na-user] SLOOOOOW logging

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] SLOOOOOW logging
From: K7BG Matt Trott <aa7bg@3rivers.net> (K7BG Matt Trott)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 22:35:38 -0700 (MST)
After trying to use a call database for the first time in ARRL DX CW last
year I believe I mentioned on this reflector how I left it turned off most
of the time because it really slowed down the computer. During a good run I
was running 'em faster than I could input the callsigns. I originally
thought this was a memory overload situation of the old 486, but somebody
suggested a fix for it that I don't seem to be able to find in any of the
archives.  It was some sort of switch used at start up I believe....

Appreciate any help,

Matt--K7BG