[na-user] NAQP in 2000

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] NAQP in 2000
From: Bob NX5M <nx5m@alpha1.net> (Bob NX5M)
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 21:38:04 -0600
Bruce Horn wrote:

> At 10:28 PM 12/27/99 -0600, Bob NX5M wrote:
> >
> >When will there be an update so that we can enter the country prefix
> >instead of the old "DX" in the qth field for NAQP to follow the rule
> >change for the 2000 NAQPs?
>
> NA is compliant with the QTH logging requirements of the NAQP CW/SSB
> contests and has been for some time. The requirement only stipulates that
> the country prefix be logged for North American countries, which NA handles
> automatically based on the call sign. You are not required to log the QTH
> of countries outside of North America, so "DX" in the QTH field is fine.
>
> However, I don't know whether Dave has updated NA to add Nunavut to the
> list of multipliers for the NAQPs.
>
> 73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn@hornucopia.com)

Thanks for your direct reply Bruce.
Seems I was missing some of the most recent information.  My query was
based on the original posting to the reflectors so that is where my
confusion originated.
Basically we change nothing about the way we log them....good.
As for Nanavut, I do not see it in my NAQP Domestic Multiplier file.

73  Bob  NX5M
_   _
o   o
  0