[na-user] Two minor problems?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Two minor problems?
From: David Jones" <djones@hwcn.org (David Jones)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 14:42:42 -0500
Hi All,
I have two minor problems and I'm looking for help.
First one for K8CC...
1) After making several additional templates within TE, for things like QSO
Parties, BERU, etc., I now have several template names that now ride outside
the right-hand side of the "Load Template" window.  Any chance of making it
a wee bit bigger in the next update?
The next for K8CC & others...
2) I just reinstalled my Windows 95 on the computer and now find cute little
signs at the corners of some of the help screens within NA.  It's especially
wierd in the Ctrl-F9 window.  Program still seems to work, but it doesn't
look quite the same.  Any ideas of what might have happened, and if it's
related to the reinstalling of 95?
Thanks.
Talk to you next weekend - ARRL DX!
David Jones  VE3STT