[na-user] WPX

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] WPX
From: JBaumgarte@aol.com (JBaumgarte@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 12:45:03 EST
dap14@daimlerchrysler.com writes:

<<
 This might seem to be a subtle distinction to some, but it is how the code
 works.  F10 is not a "find a beam heading" key, it is a "check multiplier"
 key. This is how NA has always worked, which is not to say it cannot be
 changed.

 K8CC

Dave,

I believe K5IID's suggestion/request for this WPX change is certainly a good
one.  If it is practical to make this change I believe it would be very
helpful to have F10 display either the "beam heading" or even the "country
name"  or both!   This, of course, in addition to the "mult check"!

10.43 worked flawlessly for our recent M/2 in ARRLCW--really a pleasure!  Of
course had to implement 10.45 to "write to disk".

73
John, N0IJ