[na-user] Mapping those funny WIN95 keys

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Mapping those funny WIN95 keys
From: Rich Dailey, KA8OKH" <okh.npi@gte.net (Rich Dailey, KA8OKH)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 15:45:04 -0400
>First, the BIOS in your computer must be designed to receive these
>Second, NA is not designed to work with these new keys.  However, if the
>BIOS cooperates, it *should* be possible to re-map NA functions to these
>new keys using the KEYMAP feature in NA.  Note: I have not tried this.

Thanks for the reply, Dave.  I sort of figured it might be
predominantly a hardware or OS issue.  Just a thought.

Rich

Rich Dailey, KA8OKH <okh.npi@gte.net>
The KB4NPI/KA8OKH Web <http://home1.gte.net/web22jfw/index.htm>
"In the future,  poverty will be eliminated, along with the people
who are hoarding all the money".

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/