[na-user] Re: [CQ-Contest] so2r switch box

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Re: [CQ-Contest] so2r switch box
From: Larry Crim" <k4ab@email.msn.com (Larry Crim)
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 21:12:38 -0500

>I know WX0B is planning to offer a SO2R box.  Although he claims NA
>compatibility, I've not seen any details.  Its likely this will be an
>expensive box - not that Jay is a crook, its just that low volume niche
>products like this are expensive to make.  While building your own takes
>time, there might be a lot of $$$ to save

I'm just glad that someone stepped up to plate and finally  did it.  I think
there *is* a market for this device. Perhaps, yes, not a huge
money-maker...But I, for one (as I've told before you Dave, when you were
here at this QTH) would be happy to pay the bucks to save the time.

 And  if Jay incorporates both a voice keyer and CW interface...what a hit!

73,
Larry K4AB