[na-user] Hello... Echo...

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Hello... Echo...
From: k8cc <k8cc@mediaone.net> (k8cc)
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 00:43:34 -0400
At 02:33 AM 10/5/00 -0400, Rich Dailey, KA8OKH wrote:
>Ain't it neat to have a piece of software that works so
>well that there is just nothing to discuss? :-)
>
>Just checking the reflector... have not seen anything in several days.

Rich,

I'll have to admit I was trolling the "other" reflectors last night looking
at what the current issues are.  I hope we truly have no major problems,
and not that there is simply no interest.

I have a separate directory where I keep e-mails from users, and every once
in a while I review the pile to see what needs to be worked on.  Maybe I'll
post the list here.

K6LA and I are trying to work thru bugs with "Restart CQ After Alternate
Sending", which gets kinda flaky in cross-mode contests.

I've been quite busy trying to get K8CC back in shape for the fall that
I've not done a whole lot of coding in recent weeks.  However, there is a
10.50 which will be out soon - nothing earth shattering but some bug fixes.

One thing which might be worth discussing is the DATOM web site.  Tom and I
are going to put some work into improving the appearance, so if anyone has
ideas what they would like to see, drop a note to the reflector.

73,

Dave Pruett, K8CC
DATOM Engineering
datom@contesting.com