[na-user] Last minute help

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Last minute help
From: k8cc <k8cc@mediaone.net> (k8cc)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 22:04:48 -0400
At 10:22 PM 10/25/00 -0400, William R Liporace NA2NA wrote:
>Can I change the color of Multipliers. They show in RED and I would like
>to change that. I may have a partially color blind person who is having
>trouble with the red font.

Unfortunately, no.  This was hard-coded in for color monitors.  Most colors
are adjustable using CONFIG.EXE, but this seems to be an unappreciated
feature as far as I'm concerned (I've never known anyone to use it).

The only hard-coded colors is the color coding in the Announce Window and
the Band Map

>Why does the announce window have to be open to move up and down in the
>band map?

It doesn't.  The Announce Window (Alt-A) takes up the lower right
corner.  The Band Map (Ctrl-F6) takes up the entire right edge of the screen.

>Can we set how the announce window shows? Mults, QSOs, band or all?

Yes.  Type the text command SPOTS in the callsign field of the Logging
Screen and you can set how the spots are filtered and displayed.

Dave Pruett, K8CC
DATOM Engineering
datom@contesting.com
http://datom.contesting.com