[na-user] deaf

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] deaf
From: Mike Gilmer - N2MG <n2mg@contesting.com> (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 3 Nov 2000 04:59:38 -0800
There's another config screen called "Keyer Control Panel" that comes up, I
think,
right after the "Equipment Control Panel".  It says "Weight" at the top with a
bar
graph.  Halfway down it is a setting called "Sidetone". Check it.

I think if you type "KEYER" as a callsign, you'll get to it from the logging
screen.

73 Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/