[na-user] Louisiana QSO Party 2000

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Louisiana QSO Party 2000
From: Scott Dickson, W5WZ" <W5WZ@arrl.net (Scott Dickson, W5WZ)
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 06:58:32 -0600
Since Dave, K8CC, has been so kind as to include the LAQP crt files in the
full release of NA, and also in the demo version, I thought this would be
an appropriate posting for the reflector.  Also, the active contestors of
the Twin City Ham Club use NA exclusively; consequently, we were only able
to provide "crt" files for NA on the LAQP website.

Dave also took of his time to send several in-depth e-mails to give some
guidance for log checking procedures, and also offered coaching during the
fine-tuning of the multiplier rules for the first-in-20-years LAQP 2000.

--Thank you, Dave!

---------------------------

The Louisiana QSO Party 2000 is now history.  We've had a great time
putting it back together.  We've learned a lot, and are already making a
few changes to fine-tune for next year.

All received logs have been tallied, and the final results calculated.
You may view the results at http://www.tchams.org/users/contest/laqp

The certificates for category winners, and also participation certificates
for all entrants, will be mailed within the next week.

Look for the Louisiana QSO Party 2001 next September!

73,

--  TCHC Contest Committee
Scott Dickson, W5WZ
Jerry Miller, K5OR