[na-user] Troubles with ALT/K

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Troubles with ALT/K
From: G3SJJ" <g3sjj@btinternet.com (G3SJJ)
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 21:44:53 -0000
Ray, I always use the F keys. I have made a small laminated strip which
is permanently stuck on my keyboard with Bluetak.  I also have several
others made up for multi-station events. The strip is a Word file, if I can
find it I will post to the reflector.  BTW, when using laptops, I always
use an external keyboard. I just hate those little ones.  73/Chris