[na-user] Problem with New Version

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Problem with New Version
From: dap14@daimlerchrysler.com (dap14@daimlerchrysler.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 15:18:34 -0500

Hal,

1.  Alt-Q does not exit the program, it generates a QSL label for the QSO
under the cursor if a printer in selected in the NA Configuration Editor.
Alt-X exits the program.

2. Keyboard CW will not work unless the CW is enabled.  To do this, you
must have a CW port selected in the NA Configuration Editor, and CW must be
selected in the Equipment Control Panel within the NA program itself.
(Type EQUIPMENT in the callsign field of the logging screen to open the
EQUIPMENT CONTROL PANEL, then select CW keyer.)

Dave Pruett, K8CC
DATOM Engineering

Hal Offutt <japancorporateresearch@compuserve.com>@contesting.com on
11/14/2000 01:06:07 PM