[na-user] Fw: NA with Internet connection?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Fw: NA with Internet connection?
From: Jeff Maass" <jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 19:52:07 -0500
I've received several responses that this is possible with DXTelNet
(which I own), but I've been unsuccessful so far.

A recent suggestion included information of a jumpered DB9 or
DB25 on the comm port used. Did everyone else forget to mention
this, or is it unnecessary?

Thanks!

Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
    Maass' IPSC Resources Page:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass