[na-user] Letter to NA Santa

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Letter to NA Santa
From: Ken Adams <k5ka@ionet.net> (Ken Adams)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:59:49 -0600
First, I want to thank Santa for a very reliable year.
Not a single crash all year ..... nodda, zip, zilch.

Next, I want to wish Santa and his team good health
next year, and lots of QSO's.

I don't have any wishes that fall into the category of
"I've just got to have this".   My wishes this year are in the
category of "This would be neat".

1.  The ability to code special characters in a CW message
that would do special things:
     "~xxx" would send "xxx" on the inactive radio.
     "\ccc" would send "ccc" to the active radio.

2.  Add a report for time spent on each band.

3.  Add a report for # Run QSO's vs #S&P QSO's.   This
implies the capability to put NA in Run/S&P mode?

4.  The ability to automatically restart a CQ after a 2nd
radio QSO.

5.  When I type AUTOCHECK go ahead and ask me which
database I wish to use instead of making me type CALLDATABASE.

Thanks to all the NA Reflectees for a very enjoyable year.
May your worst day of 2001 be better than your best day of 2000.

73, K5KA
Ken in Oklahoma

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/