[na-user] ALT-F4 working?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] ALT-F4 working?
From: James Brown" <w4lc@fuse.net (James Brown)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 01:50:53 -0000
My ALT-F4 key has stopped pulling spots into the log.  A re-install did not
help.  However, I can pull spots in from the announcement window if I open
the window, highlight the spot and then hit enter.  After that, the ALT-F4
key WILL work to qsy the radio back to the original frequency.  I tried to
post this problem to the reflector several times, but it never made it.

Any ideals on this one?

Jim   W4LC