[na-user] DATOM Site down?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] DATOM Site down?
From: Mike Gilmer - N2MG <n2mg@contesting.com> (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: 23 Feb 2001 04:13:24 -0800
I got to the site Tuesday (I think), but couldn't get past the password
challenge when trying to check out the program updates and I'm certain I'm
using the correct password (yeah, yeah, I know).  Other (non-secure) pieces of
the site worked fine.

Now I cannot get to the site at all.  It seems that datom and other sites
hosted (like Yankee Clipper Contest Club) are broken for a short time while
they bring up a new system.  Reflector archives are hosed up, too.

Being somewhat of an insider, I can tell you that "they" know all about it. :)

73 Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/