[na-user] Where is the CW/PTT Delay Setting?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Where is the CW/PTT Delay Setting?
From: Rich Dailey, KA8OKH" <okh.npi@gte.net (Rich Dailey, KA8OKH)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 02:23:50 +0100
Hi Roy.  As far as I know,  there is no feature like this with NA.  However
you can accomplish the same thing by setting your CW messages so that
they all begin with a space or two (or half space).

Rich

At 01:11 AM 5/23/01 -0500, you wrote:

>I am one of those that need this feature, and can't find it in NA. The
>PTT works fine, but the delay is needed because the relay in my
>AL-1500 keys too slowly to amplify the first dit in my call. The rig
>sees a high SWR as the relay closes and temporarily goes QRP.
>
>The feature works in TR <gag> and almost works in Writelog. I
>havn't found it in NA. Please point me.
>
>Roy -- TD5Q (first dit chopped off)
>

>--
>Submissions:              na-user@contesting.com
>Administrative requests:  na-user-REQUEST@contesting.com
>WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/
>Questions:                owner-na-user@contesting.com

Rich Dailey, KA8OKH - Phyllis Dailey, KB4NPI
mailto:okh.npi@gte.net
http://home1.gte.net/web22jfw/

WWW:                      http://datom.contesting.com/