[na-user] Program Crash for ARRL VHF QSO Party...

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] Program Crash for ARRL VHF QSO Party...
From: k8cc <k8cc@mediaone.net> (k8cc)
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 01:09:14 -0400
At 10:24 AM 6/3/01 -0700, Rich Hallman - N7TR wrote:

>I was setting up NA for the June VHF QSO Party and notice I receive a system
>crash when doing so....

Rich,

Try starting NA with the -GW command line switch.

The reason for the low QSO capacity is that there are 32,400 possible grid
squares in the world, which eats a lot of memory.  The -GW switch (stands
for "grids western only" leaves off the eastern hemisphere grids, lowing
the mults to 16,200 and freeing up memory.

Unless you're going to use moonbounce, I doubt that the eastern grids will
be missed.  Of course, one could hope for a dynomite opening...

Dave Pruett, K8CC
DATOM Engineering
datom@contesting.com
http://www.datomonline.com QRV soon!