[na-user] DATOM Online not quite QRV yet

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [na-user] DATOM Online not quite QRV yet
From: k8cc <k8cc@mediaone.net> (k8cc)
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 17:24:37 -0400
NA Users:

Webmaster Tom brought up the new web site last night.  Unfortunately, the
secured page for NA downloads is not working.  Those of you who tried to
log in saw three data prompts on the access site pop-up menu: User Name,
Password, and Domain Name.  The third one should not be there, and its
unclear what could be entered for the site to work.  Tom will be trying to
work this out this evening (Friday).

In the mean time, anyone who needs NA 10.53 should drop me an note and I
will e-mail it to you later this evening.  I will be back around 02Z tonite
(Friday Eastern) and will reply to requests then.

K0GU and K8MR I've already e-mailed 10.53 to you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tom Pruett, WB8VMN

Dave Pruett, K8CC
DATOM Engineering