[NA-User] NA under Windows 2000

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] NA under Windows 2000
From: dab@home.com (Doug Brandon)
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 22:58:25 -0700
Has anybody else played with NA in a command prompt window under Windows
2000?  I don't plan to use it for logging in this mode, but just want to
write out log files, and other assorted post contest stuff.   It works fine
for me, but when I exit from NA, it actually hangs the command prompt
window and I'm unable to close it without a hard reset of the
computer.  I've tried running CONFIG and disabling all radios, comm ports,
etc., but that didn't seem to make a difference.  I know this is an
unsupported configuration, but if anybody has played with this and made it
work ok, I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks,
    73 de Doug, N6RT