[NA-User] Re: CQWW RTTY

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Re: CQWW RTTY
From: dap14@daimlerchrysler.com (dap14@daimlerchrysler.com)
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:19:15 -0400
Off the top of my head I can't recall the points scoring system for CQWW
RTTY.  However, I'm pretty sure it is related to your country and perhaps
zone.  If you don't have this information entered correctly on the
Information Sheet, the program will not score properly.

Dave/K8CC

                    Ralph Parker

                    <rparker@dccnet.co       To:     na-user@contesting.com

                    m>                       cc:

                    Sent by:                 Subject:     [NA-User] Re: CQWW
RTTY
                    na-user-admin@cont

                    esting.com

                    10/09/2001 03:35

                    PM

>I tried to get NA up and running for the CQWW RTTY contest
>but the default template did not work correctly...

I used NA 10.53 for the CQWW RTTY and it appears to have scored properly.
Ran it on a laptop, used for logging only.
The tx/rx functions were done on a separate computer.
100% S&P, so speed of operating/logging was not a factor.
My first experiments with RTTY, and I don't know how to integrate the two
functions (yet). Give me CW any day for weak signal work and accuracy :-)

VE7XF