[NA-User] external voice keyer and 2 radio bug?

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] external voice keyer and 2 radio bug?
From: n3huv@qsl.net (Glenn Biggerstaff)
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 23:06:40 -0400
Hi I am trying to set up my new  SO2R  station and have a small problem
.When I set up 2 radios and an external DVK in the config menu all works
fine until I hit control R to change radios ,then the keyboard and the
computer lock up till I power down and startup .I have tried putting
radio A/B on LPT port 2 and the DVK on LPT 1 and the reverse to no avail
.Any ideas ? Thanks 73 Glenn N3HUV