[NA-User] Names displaying with NA

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] Names displaying with NA
From: k8cc@mediaone.net (Dave Pruett)
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 13:33:21 -0500
Chris,

ASCII files will not work as a .DTA database.  If I changed NA so that it
would (a monumental task), expect a response time of about 30 seconds
between keystrokes.

Shoot a note to Tim, K9TM at k9tm@buckeye-express.com.  Tim has the
software to generate .DTA files correctly.  The ASCII list you described
ought to be able to import directly into the tools.

I've copied this note to Tim so he won't be blindsided.

73,

Dave