[NA-User] WIQP multipliers

To: <na-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [NA-User] WIQP multipliers
From: JBaumgarte@aol.com (JBaumgarte@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:28:14 EST
I had an old set of the correct 3 letter designators and installed these in
the newer version--worked perfectly.  Sorry, I didn't pick this up quick
enough to help you out in advance, Pete.  Nice to work you in the contest,
however.

I tried to email copies of these files to Dave, but everything is bouncing
from his mediaone email address (and K8CC@contesting.com).  Dave, if you want
these files, drop me an email and I'll send them for the next revision.  I
believe the sponsors are going to stick with the 3 letter system.

John, N0IJ  (sadly, not N0IJ/9 in Douglas Cty this year--30" new snow too
much for FD type set up)